Global companies manufacturing or using chemicals must ensure that their formulated products comply with regulations affecting their customers markets.
- Dangerous + Toxic Substances (CPL, REACH, GHS)
- Import/Export (drug precursors, chemical weapons, PIC)
- National Chemical Inventories
- National Regulations (WGK, TA Luft, YL-Merking)
- Workplace (occupational exposure limits)
Our solutions provide a suite of products and services designed to support global compliance management in the chemical and polymer sectors. These solutions increase the client’s speed to market and reduce delays:
gCOMPLY: Regulatory Reference Database
This global database provides 80,000 chemical regulations for over 180 countries and a number of topics related to dangerous / toxic substances, environment, import / export and workplace and national chemical inventories.
gComply can be searched by
- Substance (e.g. ‘Formaldehyde’ or ‘CAS RN 50-00-0’)
- Topic (e.g. ‘Classification and Labelling’)
- Text Search (e.g. ‘Acrylic acid’ & ‘labelling’ )
NEWS AND ISSUE MANAGEMENT: Emerging Issues
- Daily regulatory monitoring of chemical regulations
- Product recalls
- Issue management
- Global trends
gCOMPLY PLUS: Enterprise Compliance Systems
Specifically developed applications, based on client needs, can dramatically reduce product development time:
- Red-light, green-light analysis to indicate the approval status and conditions of use of chemicals worldwide
- Detailed compliance reports related to e.g. REACH status or National chemical inventories
- Rule-based analysis of formulated products
- Vendor assurance and customer & supplier management systems for material acceptance planning and automated questionnaire support.