Managing global compliance in a changing regulatory environment is a huge challenge.
Do your products comply with global requirements? How is a substance regulated globally? Can I compare alternative components? Can I validate the information provided by a supplier? How long will it take to validated a nested recipe across 50 countries?
Imagine an integrated solution that could do all this and more in mere seconds. You need Decernis: Research + Systems for Global Regulatory Compliance.
- Increase speed for product development and time to market
- Lower business risk while managing change for efficient regulatory research
- Reduce costs using a solution that fully integrates with corporate systems
Decernis provides research, content, and systems for complete end-to-end global compliance management.
Decernis solutions include:
- A regulatory Reference system for complex global compliance issues (gComply)
- An Alert system to track emerging issues before they go viral (News & Issue Management)
- A Red Light/Green Light evaluation system that integrates with client applications (gComply Plus)
- A Supplier Management platform (Supply Chain Management)
- An Advisory Service to fit your personalized needs
Decernis clients include government and industry in more than 70 countries. Decernis products and services benefit the client by increasing their capability to make decisions in a global marketplace, reduce delays, and increase speed to market.
Regulatory Reference Database – gComply keeps clients current with their regulatory obligations using a web-based database covering over 170 countries and over 70,000 regulations.
Emerging Issues – News and Issue Management provides early warning on a global basis with daily monitoring of significant regulatory events and project management of client issues. We help clients to manage dynamic events globally.
Enterprise Compliance Systems – gComply Plus provides a rule-based compliance analysis and reporting system that integrates with client corporate applications, including formulation management, order-entry, and customer/supplier history. gComply Plus permits the comparison of product recipes against allowable regulatory limits with automated generation of compliance documents.
Supply Chain Management- A process to assure compliance and effective management of supplier documentation and questionnaires. Preparation of compliance certificates for customers. Management of change.
Advisory Services- Projects may include the development of new coverage. Our integration services assist the client’s IT group in deploying, administering, or securing remote hosting of Decernis applications.