Decernis clients want current and comprehensive information that accurately represents the client’s compliance obligations. Decernis has a structured approach to outreach and to regulatory coverage:
- Decernis engages with regulatory agencies around the world. In many cases, Decernis obtains its content from such relationships.
- Decernis carries out a research program with a global research staff
- Decernis has “many-eyes” on the problem with thousands of users
- Decernis has a defined production process
- Decernis works with its clients to audit coverage
Decernis researches and processes between 500 and 1000 regulations per month.
Decernis innovates technology to support improved methods and systems for global compliance management. The Company has a number of patents and patent applications internationally associated with this work.
Decernis patents include:
- Pat. No. 8,392,456: System and method for indexing, searching and presenting technical concepts
- Pat. No. 8,290,965: Apparatus and method for the automatic discovery of control events from the publication of documents
- Pat. No. 8,229,958: System and method for indexing, searching and presenting technical concepts
- Pat. No. 8,037,018: Document validation system and method
- Pat. No. 7,769,712: Document validation system and method